Zapier and Arbox integration
Zapier lets you connect Arbox to 2,000+ other web services and apps. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
- New lead created
- Lead converted to client
- New client created
- A member renewed their membership
- Create New Lead
- Create New Task
- Send Message
- Update Lead Status
- Search Client
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in.
Note - Using Zapier and Arbox is free but some third part integrations might require a paid Zapier account. You can check the Zapier packages here.
How to connect Arbox to Zapier?
1. Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
2. Navigate to "My Apps" from the main menu
3. Click on "Add connection"
4. Search for and choose "Arbox"
5. In Arbox, go to Settings >> Club Information, and copy your API Key:
6. Back in Zapier, paste your Arbox API key to and click Continue
7. Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor